Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back to Reality

I have enjoyed all the Blog postings, and I hope this helped you prepare for the midterm. It is a good summary of the course so far. As we continue on in pursuit of the organized mind, here is what we will be writing next:

-- a complete radio broadcast that you will deliver to the class. It will have to be exactly 2 minutes long. I would start practicing now (this is a joke).
-- a film review in broadcast style. I will explain this in class.
-- an online story and a discussion of what elements make for good online writing and reading.
-- press releases, speeches, public service announcements, and social media. You all can teach me about that.

I will also work in a discussion of the First Amendment somewhere. We will also continue our on-going examination of those pesky style and grammar rules.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment